Thursday, November 18, 2010

The simple things

I am currently sitting in my kitchen writing this post as I am waiting for my water to boil and for my sauce to cook. Yes, you heard me right, I have learned how to make delicious tomato sauce by hand! With my new found knack for the culinary arts, I was inspired to post about the simple things here in Bologna that honestly make like a little sweeter.

1.) Olive oil (and lots of it)
I eat olive oil literally every single day and its soo good and good for you. I have noticed that my skin is a lot smoother now and had a slight shine to it ;)

2.) Un Caffè
There is always time for un caffè!

3.) Friends
My friends (Italian and American) here in Bologna honestly make all the difference every single day!

Sorry this post is a little uninspired, but I thought that something is better than nothing!

a presto!

1 comment:

  1. my mom would be so proud to hear that you are making your own tomato sauce! What's the recipe???

    ReplyDelete