Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catch-up Time

After a brief hiatus which essentially has no explanation I am back and ready to share with you lovely people the happenings of my life in recent days.
The last you heard I was off to Portland, Maine to take a look at the school and city that Annie will be attending/living in in a few weeks. Because her words on the subject are so much better than mine could ever be, for an update on that trip go to adventureinmain.blogspot.com

Now, back to me :)

There are so many changes happening right now at times it is unbelievable. Unbelievable that this chapter in my life is quickly coming to a close. There are so many things that I feel I need to see and do before I say goodbye to Minneapolis and hello Bologna. One of those things is see the movie Eat. Pray. Love. I can't say that I have read the book (need to) but I am so utterly excited about it...I sure hope that it's good. I love Julia Roberts- she is such a fantastic actress! Inception and Salt are also on my must see list before head out of dodge.
Leaving the country is very exciting, but realizing that you will be gone for about a year makes you start to think about all the things that you will be missing out on. Such as, tv. Bravo to be exact. To put it simply, they don't have it, and to make matters worse, one can't watch Bravo online. (See the internet is a funny thing, you think that it makes everything accessible everywhere. Not the case. So these are the shows that I will be missing most...

1.) The Real Housewives of...D.C, Beverly Hills, New York, etc...

2.) Bethenny Getting Married? (I sure hope that is this comes back for another season that its next summer because I LOVE this show!!

3.) The Rachel Zoe Project





1 comment:

  1. im sure you can get those shows online little clairey.

    yo - i wanna see some pics of maine!

    ReplyDelete