Friday, July 16, 2010

Mini-update


Annie and I are leaving on our long overdue weekend trip to Portland, ME. Originally, we planned this as a road trip back in May, but with the unfortunate circumstances surround that time, we had to reschedule. But, alas, we are leaving tomorrow morning and we are FLYING, thank goodness :)

We fly from MSP to DC then DC to Boston. We then are taking the train from Boston to Portland. Sounds like a lot of work, but I think we are used to it.

I'm so excited about visiting Portland for a few reasons:


1.) I absolutely LOVE New England, probably because it reminds me of actual England.

2.) Annie will finally be able to see the city that she will be calling home for the next two years!

3.) SEAFOOD! Lobster to be exact

4.) The fresh sea air

5.) The fisherman... I'm thinking Mark Walberg and George Clooney c. 'The Perfect Storm'- maybe this one is a stretch


I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post after we get back!


Alla Prossima...

1 comment:

  1. Portland - I think lobster bisque and some yellow wellies!

    ReplyDelete