Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Packing List



I am pretty simple when it comes to fashion, and I absolutely LOVE Reese Witherspoon's style. Above are some outfits that I adore. Now, with that being said.....

What the heck to Italians wear in the summer? It is questions like this one that seem to be flooding my brain lately. But, honestly, I don't really know. Now I am not wondering in order to trick anyone over in Bologna into actually believing that I am a native, but I just don't want to stick out like a sore thumb. To be honest, I don't think that I have really ever been abroad during the summer. No, no, I take that back. My high school trip to Spain was over the summer, however, I will not be looking back on those pictures for inspiration on what to wear. (Remember Tessi??) Oh yea, and I can't forget about trip to Honduras last year which was also over the summer....no need for details.
Needless to say, when I arrive it will be hot and sticky and quite honestly I'm not really looking forward to it. There is no way that I can manage to pull off looking chic when the humidity is out of control.
I have been looking around to see if I can find some pictures to see, and I have not found much other than the fact that they DON'T wear shorts and they DON'T wear flip flops.
hmmm, ok the no flip flops i can handle but the no shorts?? Well I guess I'll just have to invest in some good skirts.
Alla Prossima...



2 comments:

  1. After what we went through in Portland with wearing skirts/dresses on a hot summer day I would suggest that maybe you suck it up and get a good pair of bermuda shorts!

    ReplyDelete