Tuesday, July 6, 2010

it begins

well, this is definitely a little pre-mature, but having been inspired by many people, i have decided to start my very own blog. this is the product of my boring day at work today. yes i did start a blog today at work., i guess that can fly when you are a student worker...i will definitely miss these jobs in a year. Anyway, this is intended to offer a window (for those interested) to my life in bologna.
since this is my very first post, there isn't much to say other than the fact that i have roughly 60 days until i depart for another adventure in italia. i don't know if i can say that i am excited quite yet. looking forward to it, sure. anxious, definitely, but excited isn't quite in my trip vocabulary right now. give it a few weeks though...
well, i guess there isn't much to say other than... andiamo!

No comments:

Post a Comment